TF1800 - The BGA/SMD Rework System
The TF 1800’s Inductive-Convection Heating Technology provides ultimate thermal performance by its ability to instantly heat up and cool down the temperature of the air it delivers to the work. The air is first pre-heated in the outer chamber as it moves in a cyclonic fashion around the induction coil before it enters the inner chamber. It’s then heated to target temperature through a highly efficient heat transfer process in an energized induction field. During active cooling, the induction coil is de-energized. The heater’s unique low thermal mass design further enhances the system’s ability to heat up and cool down quickly and gives the operator an unsurpassed level of process control in developing thermal profiles for the particular rework task at hand.
- 4 Thermocouple Inputs
- Bottom-Side Preheater Adjustable Height
- Precision Board Holder
- High-Definition Vision Overlay System with Quad-Field Imaging
- Active Cooling provides Rapid Solder Cooldown
- Revolutionary Inductive-Convection Heater
- Ultra-Precise Placement Capability
- Single Axis Operation
- Advanced, User-Friendly Software
- Board Support Wand
For more information call Cassandra today at 407-967-1755.